Monday, December 6, 2010

Browser of the Year

I'm a huge fan of Google Chrome. It took a lot for me to witch from Safari but I will never go back (unless I need to visit an Apple site of course). The whole Chromium movement has intrigued me for awhile. I recently came across a new startup browser company.

Obviously stepping into the browser war nowadays is only for the daring. RockMelt browser is indeed daring. Combining the best of Google Chrome with fully integrated social networking is the goal of RockMelt and it succeeds in every aspect. Facebook Connect is used heavily in this browser. You cannot even request an invite to use it unless you have a Facebook account.

Request an invite here : rockmelt.com

or friend me on Facebook and add a message saying you want RockMelt to the request. I have 5 invites left.